Monday 9 May 2016

Dine @ Etc - Things To Do In Chennai #2

Hi, People,

You might have already read my dining experience in Etc Cafe & Restaurant over here. This post is under our Things To Do In Chennai series. I, initially, thought of not adding restaurants in this series as I wanted to maintain it as a pure recreational series. However, this place was too entertaining and recreational that I cannot resist adding it over here. Located in the Rutland Gate 5th Street, this place is quite easy to spot using Google Maps. As I said earlier there is ample parking space with an option for valet parking too. If you are wondering what is so ravishing about this place, take a look at this.

Etc. Cafe & Restaurant - Chennai Bloggers
A Seating Arrangement - Shelled out of a Bath Tub

This is in the first floor of the cafe, which has different types of lighting, and the one that intrigued me was this:

Etc. Cafe & Restaurant  - Chennai Bloggers
Lights inside graters! WOW!
Well, for the board games lovers, this place is gonna be a delight. As you munch your Olive Bundles and sip your Mojito, you can play these games, and go back to your childhood days.

Etc. Cafe & Restaurant  - Chennai Bloggers
Board Games
  
If you are a person who prefers to indulge in books than games, there there is something for you too here. With stacks of many popular novels, this place is the perfect place to have that some "me time" that everyone wants to have these days. I wish to come here sometime and indulge in one of these treasures.

Etc. Cafe & Restaurant  - Chennai Bloggers
Little Treasures!
Well, my niece was more interested in this. If you are a person who preferred these kind of board games than Monopoly or Scrabble, worry not! There is that too!


While you indulge in these games, you get to have amazing cakes that look like these and taste yum! Isn't this place a perfect one to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries?


Ahhhh! My favorite game is here too. This Tic-Tac-Toe is right in front of the restaurant, so even if you are waiting, you can perfectly have fun.

Oh, did I tell you? This place has a perfect outdoor seating too! He He!


 
And a intriguing hand wash concept!

And the typical Chennaipattinam twist to its wall decor :)

 
This place has three types of ambiance: the classy fine dining indoors, playful cafe, and an intriguing outdoor seating :) Go ahead and try them all.

Trust me, you will visit this restaurant again and again as I already myself visited it thrice :)

~With Lots of Love,
Kulfi
xoxo :) 

Follow us on Instagram|Twitter|Google+
Like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something nice... Yes, we are narcissistic! We love hearing good comments!