Tuesday 29 March 2016

Wild Tribe Ranch - Things To Do In Chennai #1

Hi, People,

Did you miss me? Nachos was back to back blogging on the page; I hope you enjoyed his posts. Well, I am back with an adventurous post. Nah, I am not typing this post while I am doing Sirasanam. It is just that I am gonna share about an adventurous day that I spent at this awesome place called the Wild Tribe Ranch.

Most of you would have heard about the Wild Tribe Ranch, which is at Ponneri. They had recently opened this adventure sports park at ECR Road. On behalf of The Chennai Bloggers Club, I was invited to visit this amazing spot and cover about it. Well, Nachos missed the event (poor Nachos...). On the bright side, he did not witness the afraid me on top of the Devil's Ramp, and I got vouchers for 4 as a return gift from the organizers, which I am gonna give to him, provided he takes me along.


Let me start with my most favorite sport: Paint Ball

I am a huge fan of Paint Ball. By fan, I don't mean that I enjoy seeing it in The Big Bang Theory, but I actually enjoy playing it. I used to play Paint Ball in another adventure sports park near Thiruvanmiyur. To start with, the Paint Ball Ground here is not that well set-up. It is just like a rapid prototype. Also, the ground is pretty small. You can easily wound your opponent as the distance is very less. The safety gear is just a jacket and a helmet for your face. Generally, a full outfit and a complete helmet is given. I would say that the game experience here is pretty average only. This is my team and my opponent team before our match.


 

Gyroscope:

This was  super fun and super exciting. I had a great time at this short, fun ride. This was just a trial, and they said that the real one would be faster and longer. Ha, who doesn't like things to last longer yet be faster (pun not intended :P). Here is a video link to the ride, captured by a fellow blogger.

 

Devil's Ramp:

 

No wonder this is rightly named as Devil's Ramp. It has more than 12 levels of Ramp Walk, just that at each level it gets harder and harder that even the Devil cannot do it. I entered into Level 1 and swiftly got back down after that. I hope to try the rest of the levels the next time I visit it.


Wait, if you think, it is all cool with lovely ropes and a great helmet, you are wrong. Have a look at this:

Wild Tribe Ranch

Zip Lining:

This is something that was not yet in working condition, but I wish to try it out the next time I got there. This is by far the longest Zip Line in Chennai. I so wanna try it. For the record, I have experience in Zip Lining, so I guess it won't be a flop like my Devil's Ramp stint.

 

The other rides or sports available were Geronimo, Supreme Geronimo, Body Zorb, Bungee Soccer, Mini Cricket, Dune Buggy and Mad Riders (ATV Quad Biking), Bullie The Bull, Surf XPrt (Mock Surfing), Dodge and Jump, Bungee Run, and swimming pool. There is also an outdoor arena to host events. I didn't have time to try every ride, but I hope to try them all the next time I visit there.

If you are excited about this place, check out Wild Tribe Ranch’s tariff card here.


Here is a customary pose in front of the banner.

And a customary selfie by our aasthana selfie stick...
And a group photo because the photographer felt that this crazy gang needs a crazy group picture.
Without a need to tell more, 
 

 
Address: #451A, East Coast Road, Nemmeli Village,
Thiruporur Post, Kanchipuram Dist – 603104,


Opening Hours: Weekdays – 11 am – 7 pm
Weekends & Public Holidays – 10 am – 8 pm
Weekly Holiday – Tuesday


Thanks to The Chennai Bloggers Club for the invite as well as the photos.

What are you waiting for???? Go, visit this place ASAP!

~With a lot of adrenaline rush,
Kulfi (pun not intended, again!)


Follow us on Instagram|Twitter|Google+
Like us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something nice... Yes, we are narcissistic! We love hearing good comments!