Saturday 13 August 2016

Soul of Seoul @ Vascos, Hilton

Vanakkam,

Recently, me and Kulfi were invited to Hilton Hotel to try their Korean Food Festival - Soul of Seoul. It started on 11th August, the day we visited this place. It will go on till 26th August, and it is priced at Rs. 1900+tax per buffet meal.

The place needs to no introduction. It looks fancy and awesome. Situated as a large restaurant in the third floor, the place scream grandeur. The service was quite and friendly too. Coming to cuisine, Kulfi has reviewed the Veg Menu in her blog, I am Stri.

Here, I will be reviewing the Non-Veg Menu.

As we had so much food, I am just gonna mention the food that I loved, and here are those. Let's start with the desserts!

Chocolate Dosa: Yum! That's the word. I loved this a lot. Made of wheat flour, this was two favorite food of mine together, chocolate and dosa!



Korean Style Pancake: I am not a big fan of pancakes, but this one definitely was one of the best desserts,


Blueberry Mousse: Kulfi is a big fan of blueberries, especially in Mousse and Cheesecakes. She highly recommends this dessert.


Vanilla Cooler: This was the best mocktail ever. With the taste of Vanilla blended with mint and sprite, it was just awesome. This was the welcome drink, but we asked for refills on this also.


Korean Style Fish BBQ: I am not a big fan of seafood, but this one made me slightly change my opinion. The fish was soft, yummy, and very lovely.


Lamb Chops: This exactly tasted like our very own cheepankizhangu poriyal. Yummy and tasty!


Red Meat: Cooked in Korean Style, this was the best of all. Of course, it looks slightly overburnt, but trust me this smoked red meat is mouthwatering.


So, yeah! Tempted enough? Go try it before 26th August.

~With Lots of Cheese,
Nachos

Follow us on Instagram|Twitter|Google+
Like us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something nice... Yes, we are narcissistic! We love hearing good comments!